The person reports to the Centre Manager at Murewa Culture Center.
Administration and Financial accounting and reporting for the Centre.
Key Result Area
- Providing administrative and logistical function for the smooth running of the Centre.
- Managing asserts/ material and financial resources of the Council.
- Procurement of goods and services including fixed assets for the Council.
- Maintenance of up to date records (Registers and Financial records) of the Council.
- Prepare periodic administration and financial reports for the Centre for submission to Head Office.
Competence and Skills
- Dynamic self-motivated person
- Integrity, Good analytical and accuracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and marketing skills
Qualifications and Knowledge
- A diploma/degree in, Accounting/Business Studies/Administration
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting Package is a must.
- Membership to a relevant professional Board and experience in private sector is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate, plus at least 2 years’ experience in a related position.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
National Arts Council of Zimbabwe
P O Box 10463, HARARE
or send by email to:
Please indicate the post applied for on the application letter and submit not later than
20th November 2020