Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the positions that have arisen within the National Arts Council of Zimbabwe as listed below:
1. POSITION: National Arts Merits Awards Intern.
2. PERIOD: A fixed period of employment which may be renewed upon satisfactory performance up to a maximum of two years.
• A degree in arts, social sciences or equivalent.
• Must have great interest in the Arts and Culture industry.
• Must be a University or College leaver who is looking forward to a career in Arts.
• Must be computer literate.
The duties and responsibilities will include the following:
i. Report to the Head in -charge of NAMA
ii. Encourage Arts Organizations to participate in the 20th NAMA edition.
iii. Assist in the completion and submission of NAMA entries.
iv. Liaising with different NAMA adjudicating Committees
v. Keep a register of 20th NAMA entries and ensuring safekeeping of the entries.
vi. Produce a report of NAMA entries and progress as at and when required.
vii. Taking minutes during adjudicator’s committee meetings.
viii. Liaising with NAMA event manager.
ix. Carry out any other duties related to the 20th NAMA edition as directed by the supervisor.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than 15th August 2021 to:
National Arts Council of Zimbabwe
Education Services Centre, Mount Pleasant
P O Box 10463
Or Send To