The person reports to the Assistant Director (Arts Promotion and Development) at Head Office.
Maintaining of a repository of programming information and developing programmes and project growth strategies and plans for the organisation.
Key Result Areas
- Identify potential partners for project/programme development
- Develop project proposals for the organisation
- Establish and maintain resource centre for Council
- Resource mobilization for the organisation
- Monitor and evaluate projects and programmes
- Carry out research work in liaison with relevant stakeholders
- Carryout regular internal evaluations for Council programmes and projects
- Develop a database for artists, groups, arts associations, organisations and partners for NACZ
- Managing research activities for the organisation
- Collect and maintain administrative statistics for the sector
Competence and Skills
- Dynamic self-motivated researcher with good grasp of numbers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Enterprising personality with an eye for business
Qualifications and Knowledge
- A recognized University degree in Marketing and research
- Proven experience in public/private sector and NGOs in the area of research will be an added advantage
- Must have basic knowledge of research using I.T Instruments.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related position
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
National Arts Council of Zimbabwe
P O Box 10463, HARARE
or send by email to:
Please indicate the post applied for on the application letter and submit not later than
20th November 2020